Love Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

Love Quotes


Love Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.

Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.

I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.

My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.

I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.

I still fall in love with you every day!

I love you right up to the moon—and back.

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”


Read also- Inspirational Sayings

Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.

Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.

Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.

Love is a promise. Love is a souvenir. Once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.


Love Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.

Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.

Life is much more fun if you live it in the spirit of play and collaboration, working with instead of against others.

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.

To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.

Read also- Sandeep Maheshwari Quotes

Nothing ever becomes real 'til it is experienced.

I may not be with you at all times, but I want you to know that you are never out of my heart. I love you!



Love Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

I talk about you like you put stars in the sky.

The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.

Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.

If I know what love is, it is because of you.

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.

The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing


Read also- Encouraging Quotes

Without his love I can do nothing, with his love, there is nothing I cannot do.

Love is a fabric which never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the water of adversity and grief.

Don’t say we aren’t right for each other, the way I see it is. We aren’t right for anyone else. 


Love Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

Love your parents and treat them with loving care. For you will only know their value when you see their empty chair.

Being In Love With You Makes Every Morning Worth Getting Up For

I don`t believe in magic, I believe in true love.

Let us Flip the coin and see. Head, I am yours. Tail, you are mine. So, we won’t lose.

The LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in.


Read also- Being Alone Quotes

I want to die the day before you. So I will not have to live without you!

In the name of true love, people should go very far.

He who wants to do good, knocks at the gate; he who loves finds the gates open.      

Everything is clearer when you're in love.     

Love is like the air, so I am breezing with you!


Love Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.     

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard but must be felt with the heart.

A marriage cannot survive when we think only of ourselves. We need to recognize that to love someone is a choice, not a feeling.

Read also- Inspirational Thoughts


I don’t want to be your favourite or your best. I want to be your only and forget the rest.

Everything is clearer when you're in love.     

Your Lips? I miss that. Your body? I hug that. My smile? You cause that. Your heart? I want that.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.     

I love you not because you are perfect, but because I think your disadvantages make you special.


I am absolutely, definitely, positively, unquestionably, beyond any doubt, in love with you.

Don't be afraid of waiting. True love will always be back.

Love is a real drug, that`s why you`re my dealer!

Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.

Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.     

The best quality of true love is the feeling that somebody understands you, and you understand somebody.


Love Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

In a sea of people, my eyes will always be searching for you.

Love isn't loving until you give it away.      

Love is to love someone for who they are, who they were, and who they will be.     

Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.     

We are most alive when we're in love.     


Ever since I met you, nobody else is worth thinking about.


Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.

Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.


It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you and to feel a responsibility toward that love.

I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.

I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favourite person of all time.

I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post