Sad Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

Sad Quotes people are search whey they feel loneliness are they feeling sad to overcome these reads are the quotes.

When a person gets disappointed from anything that happens in their life they get sad/upset or when they break up with their lovers, they become very sad and feeling alone, and think their "luck" is very good. To overcome this loneliness, some quotes are below that help you to recover from your sad Read all the quotes and share with your friends.


Sad Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes
Sad Quotes

It hurts when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were.

Science tells us that the blood flowing through my veins is keeping me alive. My heart tells me it's you that is keeping me alive.

It's hard to sleep when your heart is at war with your mind.

Music is better than people.


Have you ever just randomly started crying because you've been holding in all these emotions and pretending to be happy for a way too long.

The toughest part of the letting go is realizing the other person already did.


Sad Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes
Sad Quotes

Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they use to be.

The worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling.

I'm not mad. I'm hurt. There's a difference.

Sadness is a natural part of life that’s usually associated with certain experiences of loss or pain.

The prettiest smile hides the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.


Sometimes you need to take a break from everyone and spend time alone, to experience. appreciate and love your self.

Read also- Love Quotes

Sleep just doesn't sleep anymore, It's an escape.

Not friends, not enemies, just strangers with some memories.

There is a distinct, awful pain that comes with loving someone more than they love you.

Everyone just wanna cry about what someone's saying to you or is it just my sensitive ass;

Faking a smile is easier than explaining why you are said.


Sad Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes
Sad Quotes

Tears are words the heart can't say.


Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.

There is a time for departure, even when there’s no certain place to go.

The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.

Sleep isn't sleep anymore it's just an escape from this hurtful life.


Marriage is no amusement but a solemn act, and generally a sad one.

I want to be in your arms where you hold me tight.


Sad Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes
Sad Quotes

Our greatest joy and our greatest pain come in our relationships with others.

Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody. 

It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.

I wonder if I could take back every ‘I love you’ ever said to you, would I do it?

Read also- Inspirational Sayings


Sometimes I just want to give up, go crawl under my covers and cry myself to sleep. But I never tell anyone this because I know they won’t understand.

I can't smile and play along because the truth is. I'm tired.

He is not the only guy in the universe, but he is the only that matters.


Sad Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes
Sad Quotes

It’s sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew. 

When I first met you. I don't know you were going to be this important to me.

My heart finally said, “Enough is enough.”

Life is short, there is no time to leave important words unsaid.


I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.

Read also- Sandeep Maheshwari Quotes

It hurts when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you thoughts you were.

The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

Sometimes, the right path is not the easiest one.

Nothing is worse than when someone who’s supposed to love you just leaves.

Broken crayons still colour.

Tears are the safety valve of the heart when too much pressure is laid on it.

Sadness is almost never anything but a form of fatigue.


Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever.

I think about him but he thinks about her.

My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now it's in pieces because of you.

Is it worse if we invented sadness or if it was here all along?

Maybe one day, someone will hurt you like you hurt me.


Sad Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes
Sad Quotes

I cared too much you didn't care enough. That was the problem.

How sad it is that we give up on people who are just like us.


Sadness usually results from one of the following causes either when a man does not succeed or is ashamed of his success.

You're the kind of person who's my source of happiness but depression and anxiety at the same time.

it's sad to know I’m done. But looking back, I’ve got a lot of great memories.

Doing what you like is freedom liking what you do is happiness.

Read also- Being Alone Quotes

Nobody said it’d be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.


Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.


Sad Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes
Sad Quotes

Suicide doesn't end the pain it just passes it one to someone else.

Sometimes it's better to be alone nobody can hut you.

Once you begin to love someone it's difficult to stop.

I know I have friends but I feel like I have no one to talk to about the shit that goes on in my head.


I have a thousand things to say to you, and a thousand reasons not to.

I someone truly loves you, they will go out of their way to make sure you're happy and good. They don't care about anything but you. So don't just take that shit for granted.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post