Happy Propose Day Messsages and Wishes

Looking for Happy Propose day messages and Wishes, then you're at the right place here you can find the best wishes and messages. Propose your GF/BF with these messages and don't forget to read other valentine week wishes and messages.


Happy Propose Day Messsages and Wishes


Propose Day Wishes and Messages



Be with me here, there and everywhere! I love you! Happy Propose Day!


When you see me I feel a blush on your face. Yes, I have the same feelings for you. I love you. Happy Propose Day!

Hi beautiful, I wish I was around to bend on my knee, hand you a rose and propose you to be my Valentine.

My life is not complete when you are not here. Will you make my life complete by holding my hand?

I want to spend my today, tomorrow, actually entire life with you, I wanna grow old with you. I love you.
Happy Propose Day!

It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.

 I wanted someone to care, I wanted someone to love, I wanted someone to be true, and all I want is someone like you.

I believe that every beauty deserves appreciation. Darling, you are so beautiful inside out.....
Happy Propose Day!

I can't imagine life without you. Will you hold my hand tight for the rest of the life? Please be mine.

Today on Propose Day, I just want to open my heart and let you know how much you mean to me. Please stay in my life forever. I love you!

You are the person I want to be with through the rest of my life. I propose you to be mine and be my strength, the reason of my smile, the reason to live life happily. 

My feelings for you in my life have only grown stronger since the day we first met. I want to seal our bond forever today! Happy Propose Day!

I want to wake up in your arms. I want you to be the last person whose face I see before I go off to sleep. Will be the better half of my life? 

I was looking for a meaning of life and then god presented you before me. And I realized where I truly belong! Happy propose day!

You’ve twisted my mind to the point that I can no longer imagine my world without you. I want you in my life forever! Happy propose day!

Nights were cold and the days were dull before I met you. You’re the reason why the sun shines so bright every day! Wishing you a happy propose day!

I have been to places and took on journeys, but I’ve never met a more beautiful person than you and a truer soul than yours. Will you be mine?

It’d be a shame if I had never met you in my life. But it will be a crime now if I don’t hold your hands for life. Will you be mine, please?

I don’t know what tomorrow wants from me, but I know that my heart won’t let you go today. Stay with me! Happy propose day!

Gift a greeting card and pen down your feelings if you think you won’t be able to muster the courage to express your feelings to the person you love. 


My life is incomplete without you. Will you make it complete by holding my hand? 

My feelings for you have only grown stronger since the day we first met. I want to seal our bond forever today. Happy Propose Day!

I adore you, I love you and I want only you for the rest of my life.
Happy Propose Day! 

Today on Propose Day, I just want to open my heart and LET YOU KNOW THAT you mean the world to me and I want you to stay in my life forever.

I love you so much and want you forever. Will you be mine.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post