Heart Touching Quotes With Images, Love Quotes

Heart Touching Quotes With Images, Love Quotes, Best Love Quotes Collection, Love Quotes of the Day, Love Quotes, Heart Touching Love Quotes, Broken Heart Quotes.

I wish my eyes could speak what my heart feels for you because my lips can lie what is true, but my eyes could not because if I close them I could still see you.







A broken heart bleeds tears.



Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it but also the father who wipes away from the tears.




I want to be your favourite hello and your hardest goodbye.




Money can buy you many things, but... it will not help buy your past, love of your special one or the ones who are in heaven.




Love is the most beautiful of dreams and the worst of nightmares.







People cry, not because they’re weak. It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.




Sometimes it’s better to be alone, nobody can hurt you.




Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think.




Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. 




Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.




Sometimes it takes a heartbreak to shake us awake and help us see we are worth so much more than we’re settling for.




Sometimes the only way the good Lord can get into some hearts is to break them.




The hurt that troubled children create is never greater than the hurt they feel.







Just because something isn’t happening for you right now doesn’t mean that it will never happen.




I'm the kind of woman that if you fell in love with me, your heart would be safe inside my heart.




I am grateful for every precious moment life offers me. It allows me to see the miracle in each experience.




Sometimes we’re tested. Not to show our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.






To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.




To my friends: Thanks for being there for me I’m grateful for you!




One day you’re going to remember me and how much I loved you… then you’re gonna hate yourself for letting me go.




In all the world, there is no heart for me likes yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.






Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.




Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.




When I close my eyes I see you… when I open my eyes I miss you.






Sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.



May my heart be kind. May my mind be fierce. May my spirit be brave.




Every time I look at the keyboard, I see that U and I are always together.




I’m a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you.







Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.




Live life as if everything is rigged in your favour.




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post