Being Alone Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

Being Alone Quotes



I restore myself when I'm alone.

True thoughts are those alone which do not understand themselves.

I may climb perhaps to no great heights, but I will climb alone.

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.



Living alone makes it harder to find someone to blame.

Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.

Laugh and the world laugh with you, snore and you sleep alone.


It is far better to be alone than to be in bad company.

Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also.

When Everything is lonely I can be my best friend.

I'm learning a lot about myself being alone and doing what I'm doing.


The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.

In any great organization, it is far, far safer to be wrong with the majority than to be right alone.

The time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself.


Being Alone Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

They are all gone into the world of light, and I alone sit lingering here.

Every man must do two things alone; He must do his own believing and his own dying.

It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far.

For an adult, eating alone at MCDONALD'S is admitting a kind of defeat.


Pray that your loneliness may spur you into finding something to live for, great enough to die for.

The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.


Being Alone Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

Yes, there is joy, fulfilment and companionship—but the loneliness of the soul in its appalling self-consciousness is horrible and overpowering.

Loneliness is never crueller than when it is felt in close propinquity with someone who has ceased to communicate.

Read also- Encouraging Quotes

I’ll never forget how depression and loneliness felt good and bad at the same time. Still does.

Some of us are just trying to get through the day without falling apart.


My alone feels so good, I'll only have you if you're sweeter than my solitude.

As I get older I'm more and more comfortable being alone.     

The best part about being alone is that you really don't have to answer to anybody. You do what you want. 


Being Alone Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.


Music was my refuge. I could crawl into space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness

Read also- Inspirational Thoughts

Solitude vivifies; isolation kills.

To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach to truly embrace your solitude.

The doer alone learned.


Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone.

I have so many different personalities in me and I still feel lonely.


Being Alone Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

I don't like being alone.

I paint self-portraits because I am the person I know best.

Read also- Uplifting Quotes

I like to read books and be alone; I'm not a social butterfly person. I'm sorry.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post