Exam Quotes - Brain Hack Quotes

Exam Quotes

Exam Quotes

Hey guys, I am posting the Exam Quotes for the students these Quotes will motivate and inspire you and some of the quotes will give smile in your face and you do best in the exam.

Push yourself harder when it hurts and you will win your dream.

During the last 5 minutes of examination, every student gets a supernatural power.

If you don't succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.

Every person is a nobody before becoming somebody.

The richer you get, the more expensive happiness becomes.

Life is like an exam I am determined to pass.

Cousins are created so that our Parents can compare marks.

I know I am something Because God doesn't create garbage.

God created the living to worship him... well no one is worshipping me.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

The only people who never fail are those who never try.

I wish studying for an exam was as easy as remembering lyrics, I'd pass every exam.

Get one bad grade, Drops you GPA like the freaking Economy

Nothing in the world is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.

Science does not know its debt to imagination.

Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problem, I'm tired of solving them for you.

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

Sometimes we win but in the end... Its all same to me.

Examination- the only way to know something at least for a few days.

I am not failed. My success is postponed.

There is creative reading as well as creative writing.

Read Also- Motivational and Inspirational Quotes of Bill Gates

If I m pretty does not mean that anybody can get me.

Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.

Never let success get to your head. Never let failure get to your heart.

I hate studying for exams, Is there an App for that?

I'm the type of person who wants to get good grades but doesn't want to study.

If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.

Be a good person, But don't try to prove.


Exam Quotes

My one hand is enough to fight against the world. If u hold the other one...

When everything comes your way... Then you are in the wrong way.

Never be a busy signal on the Prayer line.

Never let anybody come so close to your heart that it is painful to forget them.

My school cares more about the uniform than about my education.

How to solve maths.
 1. Write down the problems.
 2. Cry.

The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future.

Every burned book enlightens the world.

Read Also-Life Motivational Quotes

How much easier it is to be critical than to be correct.

If you like me Then raise your hand, If not then raise your standard.

I had never passed a single school exam, and clearly never would.

The goal of education is to replace an empty with an open mind.


Exam Quotes

Failure is not an option- it comes bundled with windows.

Exam result: Why is it so Easy to fail but so Hard to Succeed?

Self-trust is the first secret of Success.

Resolve to perform what you ought, perform without fail what you resolve.

If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.

If you need an example of how to live you should not have been born.

How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? They both have an iPhone.

What is the main reason for failure?... I think its Exams. What do you think?

"Success" all dependent on the second letter.

You might not make heaven if you cover your script during an exam... Sharing is Caring.

Hope you guys like the collection of Exam Quotes, If you like it don't forget to share with your friend and family, Don't forget to motivate others.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post