Broken Heart Quotes, Sad Love Quotes and Love Pain Sayings

Broken Heart Quotes and Love Pain Sayings You're breakup from your love and you become sad, and remember him/her then these quotes will definitely remove their memories and help you in move on. We also write quotes on move on so also these quotes. Read all these sayings and quotes and read our other article also.


Broken Heart Quotes


A broken heart will turn into a stronger one within hope.

A man will admit his wrongs and try to fix them. A boy will find excuses and constantly blame you for why he’s hurting you.

Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don’t.

It hurts knowing you tried doing your best and it still wasn’t good enough.


Borken Heart Quotes, Sad Love Quotes and Love Pain Sayings

Sometimes it’s not the song that makes you emotional. It’s the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.


I don’t know which is worse keeping your love for someone a secret or telling them and risk being rejected.


Borken Heart Quotes, Sad Love Quotes and Love Pain Sayings

Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.

I’d rather have a broken arm than a broken heart.

Don’t waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.


Borken Heart Quotes, Sad Love Quotes and Love Pain Sayings

A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.

I’ve been heartbroken. I’ve broken hearts. That’s part of life, and its part of figuring out who you are so you can find the right partner.

I have never been hurt by what I have not said.


Borken Heart Quotes, Sad Love Quotes and Love Pain Sayings

That moment when you can actually feel the pain in your chest from seeing or hearing something that breaks your heart.

The cure for a broken heart is simple, my lady. A hot bath and a good night’s sleep.

Borken Heart Quotes, Sad Love Quotes and Love Pain Sayings

When you have a good heart: You help too much. You trust too much. You give too much. You love too much. And it always seems you hurt the most.

If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.

I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment. Not to hurt you but rather so you can finally understand how much you hurt me.

Crying is a way your eyes speak when your mouth can’t explain how broken your heart is.


Borken Heart Quotes, Sad Love Quotes and Love Pain Sayings

Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie.

“I smile whenever I get a message from you.

Hearts will never be made practical until they are made unbreakable.

Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you.

Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.


Borken Heart Quotes, Sad Love Quotes and Love Pain Sayings

when a girl cries, it’s not usually over one thing. It’s built up anger emotions that she’s been holding in for too long.

Love lasts about seven years. That’s how long it takes for the cells of the body to totally replace themselves.

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve fallen asleep with you in my mind and woke up the same.

Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference.


Borken Heart Quotes, Sad Love Quotes and Love Pain Sayings

I will never regret you or say I wish I’d never met you. Because once upon a time you were exactly what I needed.

I don’t like to hold back, because that’s how you hurt yourself.


Borken Heart Quotes, Sad Love Quotes and Love Pain Sayings

A million men can tell a woman she is beautiful, but the only time she’ll listen is when it’s said by the man she loves.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post